SMS marketing has an 95% success rate. The rest of the 5% is represented by the invalid numbers !

  • SMS Marketing: the most direct marketing tool that you can use.
  • Efficiency: sms campaigns have more succes than email campaigns, sms messages are read more ofthen than emails. They have a higher success rate in front of tv commercials or hand to hand flyers.
  • Immediate results: most people have access to mobile phone at any time and such text messages are usually open in seconds. By 2WaySMS, customers can also respond in seconds. You do not have to wait weeks or months to collect marketing campaign results.
  • Cost-efficiency: SMS campaigns return on investment is significantly higher than other forms of marketing. And if customers send the message to their friends, SMS marketing campaign turns into one viral and free.
PANEL SMS: Brizz.ro - V1 / PANEL SMS BETA: BETA.Brizz.ro - V2

Select your perfect SMS Marketing plan

Main Information

 

  • SMS Quantity
  • SMS Valability
  • Activtion fee
  • Dedicated Number
  • Web Application
  • WHMCS Module
  • Ticket Support
  • Email Support
 

SMS #1

0.03 eur / sms

  • SMS Quantity
  • 250 - 1.000
  • SMS Valability
  • 90 days
  • Activtion fee
  • 0 eur
  • Dedicated Number
  • unavailable
  • Web Application
  •  
  • WHMCS Module
  • 10 eur
  • Ticket Support
  •  
  • Email Support
  •  

SMS #2

0.02 eur / sms

  • SMS Quantity
  • 1.000 - 3.500
  • SMS Valability
  • 90 days
  • Activtion fee
  • 0 eur
  • Dedicated Number
  • 25 eur
  • Web Application
  •  
  • WHMCS Module
  • Free
  • Ticket Support
  •  
  • Email Support
  •  

SMS #3

0.02 eur / sms

  • SMS Quantity
  • 3.500 - 7.500
  • SMS Valability
  • 90 days
  • Activtion fee
  • 0 eur
  • Dedicated Number
  • 15 eur
  • Web Application
  •  
  • WHMCS Module
  • Free
  • Ticket Support
  •  
  • Email Support
  •  

SMS #4

0.01 eur / sms

  • SMS Quantity
  • 7.500 - 15.000
  • SMS Valability
  • 90 days
  • Activtion fee
  • 0 eur
  • Dedicated Number
  • 5 eur
  • Web Application
  •  
  • WHMCS Module
  • Free
  • Ticket Support
  •  
  • Email Support
  •  
 
 
Additional information

  • SMS packages do not expire. You can use them anytime!
  • There is no monthly fee for the web appplication.
  • Unsuccessful SMS Messages are not charged.
  • The COST for an SMS is the same no mather the network.
  • The costs starts from 0.01 eur and decreases depeneding on the plan.

FREE WHMCS Module

This module can be used to track website activity. You can setup notifications for the site admins and the customers. Use this to increase the confidentiality to your customers.

 
 

Informative photos

Suntem alături de tine la orice oră din zi/noapte.

Îţi oferim diverse căi de contact prin care poţi cere informaţii sau asistenţă tehnică.

Powered by WHMCompleteSolution